- This event has passed.
NELSIP Providers Open Forum: Upskilling
Regular online discovery sessions for Training Providers involved in the North East LSIP.
The NEAA has been appointed by the Department for Education to lead the development of a new Local Skills Improvement Plan for the North East. We are holding weekly online forums via Teams to gather insight and experience on specific subjects from Education & Training Providers. These sessions are open to anyone with an interest and something to contribute.
In this session we would appreciate participants sharing their insight and experience in the following areas:
- What employer upskilling are you involved?
- Where do you see the main areas of demand coming from?
- What are the key “asks” from employers in the delivery of upskilling?
- How do employer requirements fit with current curricula, qualifications, and your delivery capability?
- How is the upskilling typically funded?
Please note: This session will be recorded and made available to others.