- This event has passed.
NELSIP Providers Open Forum: Inclusive Learning
Regular online discovery sessions for Training Providers involved in the North East LSIP.
The NEAA has been appointed by the Department for Education to lead the development of a new Local Skills Improvement Plan for the North East. We are holding weekly online forums via Teams to gather insight and experience on specific subjects from Education & Training Providers. These sessions are open to anyone with an interest and something to contribute.
In this session we would appreciate participants sharing their insight and experience in the following areas:
- How do you measure the level of access and progression of under-represented and disadvantaged groups in the learning you provide?
- Does your organisation have a plan that seeks to improve access for underrepresented groups into your learning programmes?
- Does your organisation provide additional assistance to those from disadvantaged or under-represented groups to increase their prospects of achieving positive destinations?
- What are the challenges that need to be overcome to engage and progress such learners?
- What are the most effective types of learning intervention that enable access to employment opportunities or further study?
Please note: This session will be recorded and made available to others.